Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

David Ebel's Comments

Comment Wall (30 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 6:44pm on November 6, 2009, Christian Cossey said…
How's it going?
At 1:15pm on January 3, 2009, le neouanic laurent said…

hello my name is laurent so french paramedic fire figther,i search for trade uniform's and helmet's for my collection ,thank's for your reponse my blog : http://sssm22.skyrock.com/
my mail : laurent.leneouanic@cegetel.net
happy new year for you and your family ,so long .laurent
At 3:34pm on October 16, 2008, Tonia Jacob said…
{{Hugs}}
At 3:54pm on August 23, 2008, Patrick Davis said…
David,
Thank you for adding me as a friend. Type at you later.
Thank you for the years you have served the Lord as Chaplain
At 2:27am on June 15, 2008, YANG GUOHONG said…
Hi David, thanks for ur message. May I call YOU David? Rank is nothing besides we got different system. we got the same job to rescue people. So, it is a no rank mission in my view.
Well, so far, regarding the SICHUAN earthquake operation, totally more than 8700 trapped or buried people were rescued by our firefighters, and among them 1701 are alive. Besides, the army and other emergency service did an excellent job there. I am drafting an article regarding our responding action for the FIRE ENGINEERING. will let YOU know as soon as I can.
take care.
At 10:12am on June 2, 2008, bill noonan said…
thanks for everything you do...BILL
At 11:57am on May 30, 2008, alex acosta said…
thank you for your invitation major david and read about their activities as a chaplain and instructor of its fire department let me introduce myself am the fireman paid alex acosta of Benemérita fire brigade guayaquil ecuador waiting for me to comment on the activities of his department his friend alex
At 9:47pm on May 26, 2008, YANG GUOHONG said…
Thanks Major David for ur invitation. will join it definitely .
At 6:20pm on May 24, 2008, John Schoffstall said…
hey, thanks for the add!!
At 12:11pm on May 19, 2008, Andy Fossum said…
Thanks for the invite and welcome.
At 8:38am on May 19, 2008, Larry Deguisne said…
Dave,
Hey Neighbor! Don't know if you've been back lately, but Romeoville has grown significantly. Thanks for the invite and I promise to look at the site this week.

God Bless!
Lar
At 8:19am on May 19, 2008, Stephen Florian said…
hey dave nice to meet ya i know where all those place you spoke of are and i have had some fires in those area's. when is the last time you came back to the detroit area
At 7:23am on May 19, 2008, Steve Ryan said…
Mate,
A chaplin called Ozzie once listened to my maddness as I powerwalked him around aclosed golf course, after we lost 18 friends back in Australia. I have nothing but respect for the Salvation Army, thanks for listening.
cheers Steve
At 2:06am on May 10, 2008, Dennis E Sampson said…
David,

Glad to know your here,it's work like yours that adds to the speciality our Brotherhood truly has !!

STAY SAFE !! Dennis
At 9:21am on April 23, 2008, charles woods said…
thanks for the invite I have only had time to join up, I have been so busy I haven't had time to explore and read. again thanks
At 11:33pm on April 22, 2008, Jesse Hodorowski said…
Thank you for the comment and the offer to check out your site. There are a lot of firefighters out there who need a place to blow off steam. Keep up the good job and if your son is ever in need, don't hesitate to ask.
At 7:20am on April 20, 2008, William Clifford said…
Thanks for being there for us, David. It's nice to know there is a safety net out there for us if needed. Keep up the blessed work.
At 5:54pm on April 19, 2008, Jule Tekler said…
I am honored to receive your invite. Thank you for all you have done. It will be great to learn from you.
At 9:53pm on April 18, 2008, Todd McKee said…
Hi Sir Feel Free to join our HAzMat Groups!
At 11:03am on April 16, 2008, David Ebel said…
So sorry for the loss. There is never a good time for that. But at least. with CISM we have a chance as peer counselors and CISM teams we can help the traumatized cope, work through the first steps of grief, normalize their quite surreal feelings and hopefully, get them started on a quick recovery.

If there is ever anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask. This is what I do...this site is my personal investment in the responders... My back no longer lets me drag a hose or use a pike pole but I can listen, encourage, repair and give comfort and help in emotional recovery, You can e mail me at ocaptd@yahoo,com anytime.

So glad you were there with good tools when they were needed., I am working with a firefighter elsewhere that is totally debilitated still after several years... because the same tools we not available. Blessings

David

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service