"We had the exact situation last summer/fall. What you are seeing is the sulfur dioxide given off by the battery (I assume that battery was boiled dry) gasing off. This gas fools the 4 gas meter into thinking that it is CO. Caused us headaches for…"
Jun 3, 2009
Thomas Weston is now a member of Fire Engineering Training Community
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page HERE. -- Bobby Halton
Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail email@example.com.
Does your fire department have a policy concerning working above or below truss assemblies involved in fire? CLICK HERE to send us your reply.