This is the exact location where the fire spread into the Zebra Room from the basement, inside the walls, while dinner was still in progress. This picture recently surfaced for the first time to the public. Additional color photos obtained in late 2011 show where the air handling unit in the basement is where the fire actually started. Highly flammable chemicals were placed inside the ductwork and exploded through the side, burning the wall and surrounding area. The fire spread through the ductwork, passing the Zebra Room to the second floor. What you see in this photo is where it burned into the Zebra Room from a little opening in the "alcove" (Zebra Room), and the room became engulfed with flames.