Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Michael Bricault (ret)'s Discussions (411)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"-Wow, another Brother that truly understands the subtleties and nuances in the art a…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jun 29, 2010 to Pre arrival assignments

16 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Scott Thompson

"-Like many large cities, Albuquerque does use pre assignments for apparatus to incid…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jun 29, 2010 to Pre arrival assignments

16 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Scott Thompson

"-I noticed the lack of search and basic Truck work too, though I will agree we don't…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Dec 8, 2009 to Interesting Fire Video

4 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Tom Hofland

"-I am still amazed how the world we live in is really a cyclical journey. This looks…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jun 25, 2009 to Firefighting "grenade"

10 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Ian Bruzenak

"-Jim, I agree that conducting operations inside vacant/abandoned structures changes…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Feb 28, 2009 to Search Priorites

17 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Wayne Benner Jr

"-First things first. I hope there is more equipment coming to this incident than jus…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Feb 25, 2009 to You're senior member on the scene, Get the job done!

4 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Chris Piepenburg

"-The easy answer is, "Strike a second alarm upon arrival". -It is hard to tell from…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Feb 12, 2009 to New video senario for CSF

11 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Matt Erdman

"-Chris is absolutely correct in his observations. The number one priority for any fi…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Feb 5, 2009 to Search Priorites

17 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Wayne Benner Jr

"-Tom Brennen also had speeches and -isms about the basic. Tom always preached the ba…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jan 30, 2009 to Vertical venting discussion.

51 Feb 23, 2009

"-Mike, I saw this on CNN a couple of days ago while we were making breakfast at the…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jan 18, 2009 to OH YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS ONE OUT

12 Feb 10, 2009

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service