Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

HFD is currently revising our air mangement guideline. I am heading up this endeavor and was looking for any information you could previde. I have the book by the Seattle Guys, and was interested in any upcoming classes associated with this topic.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

James Campbell
DC-28D Houston

Views: 178

Replies to This Discussion

Hey James...

Give me a ring and I'll see how we can best help you out. I want to applaud you for stepping up making sure your folks are taking care of their air as they do the job.

You can catch me at 425-238-2928. I'll be heading to Myrtle Beach for the week to teach at the SC Fire Coference.

Keep up the great work....

Mike Gagliano
manageyourair.com
425-238-2928
Mike,

Thanks for your reply. I am on duty tonight and will not have a chance until tomorrow. Thanks for the number I will call Saturday.

james

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service