Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Fellow Instructors I need to post this shameless reminder. The largest and most attended firefighting educational conference in the world is always interested in excellent classes and instructors. It is easy to do and the the rewards are incredible not only do you get to speak at the very best conference in the world you get to travel to and attend the entire show for free. Fire Engineering will pay to fly you in or reimburse your mileage and pay your hotel for the entire show even if your class is just for 1 hour and forty five minutes long. Attend the other 180 classes and meet the best of the best. You have until this Friday the 27th of June to get your presentation in for consideration.

You have to dare to be great and listen to your inner strengths. You have studied your craft you have practiced your craft and now it is your responsibility to share your talents and passions with your brother and sister firefighters. I know from visiting all over this wonderful country that the future leaders are the instructors. It is your responsibility to re-pay the greats who taught you and pay it forward by contributing to the solutions. This is where the whining stops this is where the complaining stops and real change is created.

We are looking for proposals for classrooms, workshops, and HOT evolutions for FDIC 2009. Download the Word document below and e-mail or mail it to us by June 27, 2008.
To download the 2009 Call for Presentations
http://downloads.pennnet.com/fe/fdic2008/2009indycallforpapers.doc

Please e-mail the form to dianef@pennwell.com or mail to: FDIC 2009 Call for Presentations, Attention: Diane Feldman, PennWell Publishing, 21-00 Route 208 South, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410.

What are you submitting what should be selected let me know I want to hear from this community most of all. Thanks and see you all in Indy!

Views: 31

Policy Page

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page HERE. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peterp@pennwell.com.

FE Talk Radio

Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. EDT

iWomen

with

iWomen

CALL IN AND JOIN THE SHOW

1-877-497-3973 (Toll Free)
or 1-760-454-8852

Check out the schedule of
UPCOMING SHOWS

Ricky Riley, Dan Shaw, Doug Mitchell & Nick Martin

© 2017   Created by fireeng.   Powered by