Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Kirk Allen's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"The reason your main pump gauge is reading about the same is your not flowing much w…"

Kirk Allen replied Jul 27, 2010 to Friction Factor - Hose Lines

10 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Kirk Allen

""Our outlet gauges are at the coupling on the pump, so are on the discharge side of…"

Kirk Allen replied Jul 26, 2010 to Friction Factor - Hose Lines

10 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Kirk Allen

""We placed an inline pressure gauge at various positions along hose lines of various…"

Kirk Allen replied Jul 26, 2010 to Friction Factor - Hose Lines

10 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Kirk Allen

"Ray, your assumption would require me to know that your review was not positive, whi…"

Kirk Allen replied Jan 22, 2009 to Vindicator

23 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Kirk Allen

"Ray, if facts are presented then debate is constructive. I have no problem with pers…"

Kirk Allen replied Jan 21, 2009 to Vindicator

23 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Kirk Allen

"Also reaction force was another thing guys complained about. When using the class A…"

Kirk Allen replied Jan 20, 2009 to Vindicator

23 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Kirk Allen

"Thanks for your comments Chris. For those that know me you know my words are about…"

23 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Kirk Allen

"Jimmy there is nothing worse than a purchasing decsision, for any product, being mad…"

23 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Kirk Allen

"As the manufacture of the Vindictator line of nozzles I want to make sure everyone u…"

23 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Kirk Allen

"Jason, Am I to understand correctly that you and your people prefered the longer len…"

Kirk Allen replied Jan 19, 2009 to Nozzle Type

19 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Nate Brown

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service