Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

G. Douglas Webb's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"The key to this is to know exactly what you are dealing with. Many of these "boxes"…"

G. Douglas Webb replied Sep 9, 2009 to Roadside cable box operations

3 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by G. Douglas Webb

"Dennis, I work for Dominion Generation training Industrial brigades and we have wind…"

G. Douglas Webb replied Oct 14, 2008 to Wind Turbines

28 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by George H. Potter

"Thanks for the input. Now I know what they are referring to. The technique has a goo…"

G. Douglas Webb replied Sep 6, 2008 to Using a "Penciling Technique" toapply water to a fire

3 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Brandon Roark

"In the first dept. I worked for our Truck Company tried to ladder 1 side automatical…"

G. Douglas Webb replied Aug 4, 2008 to Ladder Operations

7 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by john wakie jr.

"You hit the nail on the head. Also this type of thing doesn't just poorly train fire…"

G. Douglas Webb replied Jun 12, 2008 to Charleston S.C. Training video's you just won't believe.

7 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Brenda Tenney

"Weight is only a small problem that can be handled by adding an elbow to the connect…"

G. Douglas Webb replied May 9, 2008 to LDH and the FDC

22 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Bob Franklin

"We use a Bullard T1 in my volunteer dept. I am also a fire instructor full time for…"

G. Douglas Webb replied May 6, 2008 to Thermal Imager Poll

25 May 17, 2008
Reply by Art Zern

"I agree with you that line officers should have input into training goals and needs.…"

G. Douglas Webb replied May 2, 2008 to Training Needs

19 May 2, 2008
Reply by G. Douglas Webb

"Thanks for the input. Sometimes I forget that mot everyone has access to the TIC. Yo…"

G. Douglas Webb replied May 2, 2008 to Do you teach your firefighters how to read heat? If so, how?

26 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Brenda Tenney

"As an instructor in both the industrial fire venue (power industry fire brigades) an…"

G. Douglas Webb replied May 1, 2008 to Do you teach your firefighters how to read heat? If so, how?

26 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Brenda Tenney

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service