Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Ron Becknell's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"MD, Well said.  Hearing it on the radio made me ask myself what I would do in their…"

Ron Becknell replied Sep 21, 2011 to Incident Priorities

7 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"The incident that sparked this discussion was one I listened to on a scanner, so the…"

Ron Becknell replied Sep 19, 2011 to Incident Priorities

7 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"Point taken, I was not arguing over any of it, the point is they are NOT learning th…"

Ron Becknell replied Feb 6, 2011 to Bugles? WTF!!

27 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Bob McGorkic

"I have a Cairns Sam Houston which is NFPA approved and has all of the impact protect…"

Ron Becknell replied Feb 6, 2011 to Leather helmets

51 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Ron Becknell

"Actually the term Fire Plug dates back to before hydrants.  In the time of bucket br…"

Ron Becknell replied Feb 6, 2011 to Bugles? WTF!!

27 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Bob McGorkic

"Patty, My station does not have "live in", it is an older station that does not have…"

Ron Becknell replied Jan 2, 2011 to Volunteers living in the station

11 Feb 2, 2011

"Brenda, This sounds pretty good to me but of course I will need to discuss it with t…"

Ron Becknell replied Jan 2, 2011 to Large Truck extrication training

5 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Ron Becknell

"Brenda, We are located in close proximity to I-77 which is an 8 lane highway, so we…"

Ron Becknell replied Dec 23, 2010 to Large Truck extrication training

5 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Ron Becknell

"Mounted in our cab is the usual, TIC, handlights, radios, multi-gas detector, surviv…"

Ron Becknell replied Nov 14, 2010 to What's in the Cab?

3 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Ron Becknell

"I have tried the leather strap and although some in my department like it, I did not…"

Ron Becknell replied Jun 13, 2010 to Lapel Microphones, Or Not

18 Nov 27, 2010

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service