Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Michael Dombroski's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Justin Leadership is an extremely interesting and complicated subject.  As I have…"

Michael Dombroski replied Aug 11, 2011 to I'm doing research for a new training that I'm doing...Please read and help out if you can!

3 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Michael Dombroski

"Hi Craig This is a very interesting topic and is frequently debated here down under…"

Michael Dombroski replied Aug 4, 2011 to Can you really PUSH fire through a structure?

7 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Craig Hicks

"Hi all A very progressive leader of a very progressive board took a number of years…"

Michael Dombroski replied Mar 4, 2011 to Regionalizing Fire Services and Breaking home rule

52 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Robert Whitaker

"Thanks Jason There's some really good points here that have provoked some thought a…"

Michael Dombroski replied Aug 9, 2010 to Crisis Leadership

2 Aug 9, 2010

"Hi Mike & others I'm a bit late in on this discussion, but just wanted to say t…"

Michael Dombroski replied Aug 6, 2010 to 24 Hours, 3 Ejections, 2 Dead

7 Aug 6, 2010

"Thanks Michael I totally agree with all you say. The important thing is to direct y…"

Michael Dombroski replied Aug 3, 2010 to What Do You See?

13 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"Hi Michael I'd be interested to get your opinion about incident ground priorities/t…"

Michael Dombroski replied Aug 3, 2010 to What Do You See?

13 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"Thanks Kirk I'll keep that in mind about the hose guys. I got an email yesterday te…"

Michael Dombroski replied Jul 27, 2010 to Friction Factor - Hose Lines

10 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Kirk Allen

"Hi all Down under here in Kiwi land we don't have a seperate rank for drivers. After…"

Michael Dombroski replied Jul 26, 2010 to Get Rid of an Obsolete Rank

13 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by zachary wolf

"Hi Kirk Thanks for your input. I'm glad that there's people out there who have the…"

Michael Dombroski replied Jul 26, 2010 to Friction Factor - Hose Lines

10 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Kirk Allen

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service